Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Larry's B-day...

... Which happened to be yesterday actually... but I was too tired too update... so...

Wednesday:

-started of boring and "slow"...
-scrapped the "c234 b-day plan" for Larry (although Avril did manage to give him his b-day bash)...
-so I decided to "remake" it for the "P.I.G. b-day plan"... ahahaha...
-lolz... Larry was like so hard to get... and the result? Instead of just getting his (blinfolded) photo taken inside a girls toilet, he just got himself wet.... ahahaha...
-after that we decided to go KFC to "celebrate" somemore... lolz... in the end, we ended guite late... thus I reached home late... hey we did "self-orientation"... TP Mass Dance P.I.G. Version... hahaha... too bad Larry's phone got "Rui Xue's Boot"... hahaha... (to be continued...)

No comments:

Post a Comment