Tuesday, April 21, 2009

2nd day...

... of Polytechnic life... and wth, I already got 2 assignments to contend for... the Visual Literacy/Storyboarding (which, in my opinion, is okay since drawing is somewhat my forte) and that Introduction to Game thingie (which I think is totally unneccessary as we could have just DONE THAT IN CLASS!!! AAARRRGH.... stupid ******... lolz...

Anyway, P.I.G. had their meeting today! And as usual we had to wait for someone... (ahem *zach* ahem... lolz...) But anyway, it was fun (as always with P.I.G.)... We also discussed the "allegiance" of a certain person: should we allow "it to go inside or not?" (dun think so much hor...)... well apparently me and Larry disagrees... so...


Hahaha... Rui Xue and Princess like mother and daughter sia... too bad I was sleeping while they took this... lolz... Hey it can't be helped; I was exhausted you know... lolz...

~Terminating programme... initiating shut down...

No comments:

Post a Comment