Thursday, April 23, 2009

P.I.G. "semi-outing" sort off...

Ah well... today was... interesting... aside from that crappy fire drill... why? BECAUSE I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF AN "INTENSIVE" GAME WHEN THEY SUDDENLY ASKED US TO COME OUT (P.I.G. peeps dun think so much hor... lolz) OF THE ROOM AND I WAS LIKE... AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH.... lolz...

Ah well anyway, today we learned the HTML thingie... althought it was quite simple (for me), I still found it interesting... Why? Maybe because we will be using those when we create our own websites for our WDS Project??? lolz...

And after that there's this Parent Seminar thingie... I didn't even bother to "grace them with my prescence" (wah thick skin sia...) but we did manage to "relinquish" our boredom by playing (actually thats only me and Zach... Hahaha... Larry was busy doing who knows what explecit stuff...) and later on, take some photos (without princess and caregiver due to different reasons) in the Archery CCA Booth... lolz... call us lame or whatever... but who cares? P.I.G. to the core man!!! But before that, we grabbed (as in really "grabbed") something to... uhmm... consume... our comliments to the Chef by the way...
Dumpling seh... we all took large quantities of it... Why? because it tastes very nice... really... (Larry took the most by the way...)
Ah the photo of the day... literally...
Another one...

Damn it! My hair messy!!! Noooooooo!!!...

Ah well, this just shows how close P.I.G. Members are... and I am pretty sure that our newly found "hobby" does not break us apart... lolz... right guys? Faster say yes!!! C'mon!!! lolz...



~Terminating programme... initiating shut down...

No comments:

Post a Comment