Friday, April 24, 2009

"Reunion"

With my old (and still) best friends, that is: Kim, Kaye, Felicia, Ai Pin and Cat... (there are supposed to be another 2 people coming but apparently one is "sick" and the other "ends late"... haiz... why am I not surprised...). To sum it up the entire thing is (apparently) organized because Cat is gonna go to London(?) soon... Ah well, we'll all miss her... Lolz...

Met at Kinokuniya at 5pm... or to be more exact, I went to Kino at 5... the rest was ALL LATE lolz... Ai Pin soon joined me... followed by Kim... and all the rest later on... We all we went to Mac coz I was really hungry and all... lolz... anyway, we did manage to chit chat and discuss our "current life"... lolz... 3 went NYP, 1 going London, one at SIM and one at TP (me, duh!)... lolz...





The highlight of the day is no doubt when Cat introduced us to the this certain place whose name I should not mention... I was like WTFH... the entire place reeks of... "aaaaargh" kind of people... really... left, right, front and back, they literally pollute the place (to the point that I felt like screaming in intense horrorification)!!! The good thing is probably the fact that I'm surrounded with REAL GIRLS... If I wasn't, I would have been touched here, touched there, touched don't know where... lolz... THANK GOD!!!... HAHAHA... ahem... THANK GOD again when we got out of that... that... place without being sexually harrassed... lolz...


Ah well, after that Claire (Ai Pin) wanted to go home already because her parents say so (I wonder why...)... that's when we all decided to go home... lolz... Ah well, it was fun reuniting with my old friends... although it's a shame that some didn't (manage to?) go... lolz...




~Mindslaver

No comments:

Post a Comment