Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pokemon

Hahaha... played against Kathleen just now... final score was 2-1 (2 wins for me!!!) lolz... for those intersted this the team breakdown:

Round 1: (I won)

Her's: (entire team PWNED by Charizard single-handedly... hahaha...)
-Infernape
-Manectric
-Lucario

Me:
-Charizard
-Magnezone (didn't appear)
-Shedinja (didn't appear)

Round 2: (I won... again...)

Her's: (lost due to Shedinja's near-impenetrable Wonder Guard...)
-Metagross
-Mightyena
-Empoleon

Me:
-Scizor
-Magnezone
-Shedinja (nearly died from that out-of nowhere Drill Peck by her Empoleon... thank you focus sash!!!)

Round 3: (she won... aargh... lolz...)

Her's:
-Aggron
-Salamence (sweeped my team... so sad...)
-Blissey (didn't appear)

Me: (I was shocked when Rypherior was the first to fall... My team lost its only wall, causing me to feel defeat... lolz...)
-Scizor
-Rhyperior
-Gengar



~Terminating programme... initiating shut down...

No comments:

Post a Comment