Monday, June 8, 2009

Term Break

WOOO!!! Finally! Yeah!...

Holidays have come (actually since last week... lolz...)... Term Tests are now a thing-of-the-past (for now) and what to do? Indulge myself in games of course! lolz... you can say that I have no life but wth, I don't really care... ahaha...

Then comes the part that I suddenly remembered that i still have to do WDS Proposal... INCG Board Game wif my group... VisLitStoB's font thingie (urgh... why sia... WATASHI NO DEZAIN NO GAKUSEI JA ARIMASEN... HONTO NI... lolz...)

Anyway, I should be able to score high for WDS and CMaths... they were quite a breeze actually... just forget about PRSB, or worse, INCG...

Well thats for now... time to "Get my game on..." (reminds you of Jaden Yuki? lolz... I'm too addicted to his line... ahaha...)

~Terminating programme... initiating system shut down...

No comments:

Post a Comment