Thursday, June 25, 2009

Once again...

Tuesday... went home late after playing non-stop with CY, Nic, Joo, Jon and Shawn... was very tired... so I slept on the bus way home... and guess what... I literally OVERSLEPT; with my waking-up venue being the same bus stop which I boarded... ahahaha...

The same thing happened today... urgh... this time I woke up BEYOND TP... near Tampines interchange to be exact... lolz... sian... why sia??? due to that I ended up spending more of my EZ-Link credit than what I am supposed to spend only... lolz...

Homework... lets see... we have... urgh... I dun even want to think about it...

This week's lessons was practically... zzz... teachers are very "busy"... Wednesday we only had WDS as our lesson (tutorial actually) while today we only had WDS (but our teacher was on MC today so we came for practically nothing...) (to be more precised we also had PRSP Lecture but I overslept so didn't get to see "The Return on Antonia!" ahahaha...)


~Terminating programme... initiating system shut down...

No comments:

Post a Comment