Saturday, November 7, 2009

SJAB BBQ

yaynes...

Ok, I admit, I was supposed to meet them at pasir Ris at 10am something... but due to the fact that I was playing BRIGHTSHADOW during the "morning" (like 3am), I decided to "postpone" my arrival... to an awesome 8:45pm =D

OMG I LOOK SO DAMN COOL RIGHT!?!? LOL actually, my character's name is "Flintshock" and is of the Oblivion Guild... ah anyway...

My sense of direction went missing AGAIN!!!... I could have reached the park by 8:10pm... trust me, if not for Kennilyn's irritating voice, I would have been lost at Pasir Ris Park...

Ah... It's been a long time since I've rendezvous with them... I missed those lot... too bad not everyone made it and the sec4's have thier 'O's to worry about...

LOL why is everyone commenting about my hair... I went there and the first thing I heard was "OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR!?!?". I should've brought my bandanna...

The food was great... even though they were all "chao ta" or burned =D... well they were cooked by my dear juniors and their juniors... wad to expect... hahaha...

Anyway, we decided to go home at like 11pm something. To our horror, THE LAST TRAIN FINALLY LEFT. Yong Siang, Yee Ning (my so called "first wife"), Angel, Jason and myself had to figure out a way to go home... Well, I just took Bus 89 actually, but the rest had to take 88 to Serangoon where they took cab... and pay 35% extra for being past midnight =(




~Terminating programme... initiating system shut down...

No comments:

Post a Comment